Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cannot Access Own website in Internal Domain

Saturday, December 22, 2007
Last week, We've moved our web server and domain to new network and yesterday am troubled with internal network users unable to resolve our own website, but from external world we can access.

Then i checked the DNS server CNAME record for 'www' and found everything fine.And then googgle it, found DNS server cache is the issue.

And then clear the DNS server cache and last our internal network users can able to resolve our website.

Find more infomation about DNS server cache at DNS Cache

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I ωοuld lіke tο
say excellent blog! I had а quiсk queѕtіοn in which Ι'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

Here is my weblog ... legal ecstasy ()